Thursday, September 8, 2011

Can Heart Attacks & Artery Plaque be Cured by the Blood Type Diet?


Aloha Friends,

This past Saturday, I watched a Program on CNN called "The Last Heart Attack", in which Former U.S. President Bill Clinton was interviewed about his Open Heart Surgery.

To watch this Program, click the Following Link:

Not a topic anyone wants to speak about..., but this Program scared & inspired me to start altering what I eat, according to the Blood Type Diet.

(This is a Book available from Amazon.com as a Hard/Soft Back Book or E-Book)



I started this Blood Type Diet which is Based upon One's Blood Type. There are Four Different Blood Types. Blood Type A, Blood Type B, Blood Type AB, & Blood Type O. (Positive or Negitive Does not matter.)

Now this isn't a Diet to lose weight. Rather it is a Diet for better Health & Living.

My Blood Type is (B +) & according to this Blood Type Diet, I am supposed to avoid consuming Corn, Soy, Chicken & Tomatoes because these Foods contain Lectin Proteins that are incompatible with my Blood Type Antigen.

Apparently these incompatible Lectins Agglutinate (Glue themselves) to my Blood Cells which detrimentally affects my Metabolism, making me Lazy & Contributes to Weight Gain.

For Example: The Lectin Proteins in Chicken agglutinate with Type B Blood targeting Digestive Enzymes & interfere with Insulin Production.

So my Question/Theory is: Is this Agglutination of Incompatible Lectin Proteins & Blood Cells, a Contributing Factor in the Development of Artery Plaque?


As we all know, Knowledge is Power, & after being on the Diet for only three days now, I am already feeling less Lazy & Better. I have felt some minor withdrawal symptoms, but that is normal for anyone starting a new diet.

Anyways, I hope you all will check this Book out, because I don't want any of you to have to go thru Open Heart Surgery.

All you need to do is change certain food items in your recipes. For Example: In Salsa/Bean Dip, I am replacing Tomatoes with Dill Pickle Relish. (It works well with Bean Dip);

So use common sense... "Eat this... Not that..." & adjust your Recipes.

It's NOT Easy at first... But you will begin to reap the rewards if you make the Effort.

TAKE CARE! (Literally!)

Sincerely with Aloha

Antonio Gimbernat

No comments:

Post a Comment